Get in Touch
Forest Bay, Anguilla
(866) 399-5562 ext 88
Your Hosts Judd and Amie
Judd has been living in Anguilla since 2005 and is proud to call this beautiful island home. He is assisted by Amie in managing this beautiful property.
ANGUILLA IS COVID-FREE
The World Health Organization declared Anguilla COVID-Free and unrestricted travel to Anguilla is expected to resume by Christmas. Currently Anguilla’s borders are open to guests with a few restrictions. Read the full government statement and apply to visit L’Embellie here.
- All persons coming to Anguilla are required to provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted within 3-5 days prior to arrival date.
- You must have proof of insurance which covers COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance.
- You will need to complete online passenger information and health screening questionnaire.
Upon Arrival in Anguilla (as of Oct 2020)
- Provide a hardcopy of your negative COVID-19 PCR test result to a port health official.
- Undergo a mandatory COVID-19 PCR test and health screening on arrival.
- Use masks during transit through ports of entry (airport and seaport) and en route to your pre-approved accommodations.
- Be transferred to your accommodations to await test results – this will be prearranged.
- Remain quarantined at your approved location for at least 10 days.
- Undergo regular health monitoring.
- Obtain a negative PCR COVID-19 test to be released from quarantine.
Check in & Check out
We will meet you at Blowing Point (if you arrive by sea) or at the Airport, help you get your taxi, and lead you and your taxi to the Villa. Upon arrival, we will orient you with everything on the property and how it works, and discuss the daily housekeeping service timing with you. *Daily maid housekeeping not available during your COVID Quarantine.
Check in is at 4pm and check out is at 11 am unless otherwise arranged with us.
We understand that plans change and will do our best to accommodate yours needs should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation. If you cancel prior to 60 days of your arrival date, we will refund your deposit in full or transfer it to another available date at your request. If you must cancel less than 60 days prior to your arrival, we will make every effort to rebook the villa and if successful, we will return your funds in full, less a ten percent rebooking charge. Or alternatively, you may wish to rebook the villa for another available date. Otherwise, we regret that you will forfeit your payment. You may cancel your reservation and receive a full refund at our discretion, or transfer your reservation at any time due to a family medical emergency (including COVID-19) or death in the family.
The occupancy limit at L’Embellie Villa is a total of 6 persons, whether adults or children.
We are pet lovers, but recognize that pets do accelerate the wear and tear of a home, as well as generate dander to which some guests may be allergic. Therefore we cannot allow pets on the property.
wake up in paradise
Pick Your Package
Whether it’s an ultimate one-week staycation, two weeks to tour and play, or a month of total freedom, we have packages ready for you.